I Have a Dream

If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail

I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile

I'll cross the stream, I have a dream

(I have a dream - westlife Deluxe Album)

Once upon a time you attended a class in kindergarten, your teacher
asked you about your dream, "whatcha gonna be in the future?".

Simple question..
And you answered it with simple and honest answer too..

Some kids said, "I wanna be a doctor", the other one said "I'm gonna
be a power ranger".
Amazing, wasn't it?
Can you imagine that?
Have no doubt, have no fear, just a dream and believe in their heart,
that someday, they will find a wonder.
They didn't even care about how difficult to be a doctor, how
ridiculous is their dream to be a power ranger.
It doesn't really matter, they believe that they can do it.
As simple as flip your hand up side down.

Right there, right now, sometimes we lost that passion, we lost that
spirit, no zeal, no power just gloomy inside and even worse, lost your
dream.

We are too afraid to do something because we are, hard to believe in our power.
Too much thing to handle in our head, that make us get lost from our path.
We are afraid if we loose, we are afraid if we fail.

Let's get back to several years ago, when we have a solid dream to be
a power ranger.
Take a deep breath, and start thinking..
"If you see the wonder of a fairy tale, you can take the future even
if you fail"
Mark this sentence down.
Bear in your mind.

Let's sing together..

I delivered you a song of westlife, which is sang in 1999.

The point of this song is, to live in our life we need a dream.
Dream is foundation of our path.
Once you lost your dream, you're gonna loose you path, walk in no
direction in your own world.
Don't let your dream turn your back and go away, and disappear.
Keep it, hold it tight.

I hope we could get some "positive point" inside.

Hasta lavista..

Newer Post Older Post