The One


Assalamualaikum,,,

Guys..
I wanna ask you something...
It's possible that two people can stay happy together forever, isn't it??
Or, is there true love in this damn world??
In my opinion, there is such thing like that..

Look, when we found a person who loves us for exactly what we are, good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome or what have us and still gonna think the sun shine out of our ass, she or he is "the one"..
The one who loves us ever after...
The one who lets us sticking with, in worth exactly...
The one who makes our heart start bouncing super hard when we meet each other...

Guess what, I think I've found that person.
I found her...
You know, She will always there to love me, for supporting, no matter what kind of pickle I'm in..

That is enough english for this stuff...
Do not use it anymore...
(people start to scream)

Ok...
That's all for today...
See ya in next page, guys...

Bye, Chuikkk....

Wassalamualaikum..

Newer Post Older Post