I Made My Own Destiny

Do we live in the world that was create before?
Or we live in the world that we made in our head?

I don't believe in destiny.
I don't believe if you said "it means to be so that means to be".
I don't believe if we can't rewrite our destiny.
I don't believe if we can't rewrite the destiny.

Try to looking for, shapping and make it clear to realize why we live in this world is the true definition of destiny.

Destiny is the bridge you build to cross this world and find the main idea why you born in this world.

I won't let my destiny walking through without my power to control on it.
My destiny is the way that I create in my mind and make it come true by moving my body forward.
So, my destiny is to get what I see in my mind.

Newer Post Older Post

One Response to “I Made My Own Destiny”

Unknown said...

aslm wr wb

salam kenal

beli baju muslimah dsini y

bajuqueen.blogspot.com